yohandy, its not like we ignore you.
I don't always get to comment on things.
My life is quite bussy.
Actually its not to much but I am trying hard to get away from the computer when I can. with my music, books, training and other things its not good to just stay at the keyboard and slack which is what I have been doing.
To say your stuff is just left to rot is not exactly right.
While I havn't always managed  to listen to stuff immediately I have been.
In fact I may recomend my family get the rockband guitar hero maybe the street fighter games for birthday things so I can fiddle rounf with them.
I don't comment as much as I should but I indevour to do so whenever I can.
Also my timezone is all the other side of the world.
You are probably asleep for some of it or whatever.
Point is often I am behind on messages.
Yours is in the second batch of email I checked today so its not but when I first get up or check mail I am behind by at least 6-12 hours of email. I may respond to several messages about a closed topic before reading the message in my list about the closed topic for instance. Or I may respond to a message that has been answered a thousand times earlier with a thousand of my own responces. Often I don't even respond to the first batch of mail in case I run into a thing where I have not needed to respond to something and actually have. Then there are people that don't check their email almost every minute of every day.
Its not like we are dissing you in fact I am proud of the mainstream gamer.
I don't even have time for the audio games in fact i am spending to much time playing them right now.