Why can't you accept that there are people who aren't interested in video
games. We are among a small minority who play them. I think you just have to
deal with that.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 2:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my frustration with the blind gaming comunity.

SO since you didn't have much success with mainstream gaming when you were
younger, you just assumed ok I can't play this? you gave up, just like that?

you never considered trying the game for a while and try to figure things
out? also I'm sorry to say, but you'll never find a mainstream game that
caters to your extremely unrealistic specifications.