Hmmm, yohandi, possibly you are being a litle too hasty in so instantly deciding people's opinions are based only on assumptions or second hand knolidge.

Certainly, I've trried many main stream games myself, in fact I played original street fighter and mortal kombat in the arcades when they first came out.

I stil have many friends, and my brother who are gamers, and have both watched them play games and played myself.

So, at least in my case, judgement is actually based on experience, and I imagine for at least some other people on the list it would be the same.

Beware the grue!