Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my frustration with the blind gaming comunity.

Heh, it's like a confirmed carnivore like me can't understand why would anyone willingly become vegetarian- everytime I run into one I think, 'god, what's wrong with you?!' but of course, I don't say anything because I know I should know better than feeling the way I do. When people do not like what you do, it's not a crime- nor is it 'wrong.' They're just different. For example, having no hearing in one ear, I find alot of our supposedly accessible games frustrating in the extreme to play- but for the most part, I still play them, but I don't expect to be good at them, nor to like them very much.