Okay... two matches in here, love the replay feature in this game!

Match 1: Guy VS. Juri

Wasn't my best one ever... made a lot of stupid mistakes. Last finish of the match... I ran right into her ultra move, and my health was already delicate at that point. Not my best match of the night.

2. Guy Vs. Gouken

A bit better... guy's elbow drop is good for getting past projectiles. In this match, supers and ultras made the diference. I scraped through two wins with one ultra and super finish, and the Gouken-player caught me with his ultra twice... and put me behind in health again. All in all, better than the Juri match... but could've still been a lot better. Damn me and getting too excited to think properly. But it helps to be more awake and alert... usually I can strategize better. lol.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/SSFIV%20online%20two%20matches.mp3

Discuss.