One thing about gouken supers? it's quite devastating if it connects. takes off a large chunk of health. and yeah, I'd love to do another seminar!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Randall" <kf6...@comcast.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more SF action

Hey, cool matches dude! Like Yohandy said, I could tell that guy was really hitting you with the fireballs a lot. Yeah I heard you walk into that super
lol.  One problem I do often have is that I lose track of where the other
guy is especially if it's one of the faster characters and they jump around
a lot.  I suspect this will be remedied somewhat when I get my blasted
headset working on the ps3.

I'm definitely up for doing another teamtalk session sometime if you guys
are, that was a lot of fun and I for one learned a great deal.  I'm making
progress on recording, I am pretty sure I can record the session although
whether or not I will be able to record my own voice in it remains to be
seen, but what we mainly want to get is you guys' explanations and examples
anyhow.  So if you fellows want to do that sometime just let me know and I
will really get it nailed down and make sure I can record it successfully
this time.

Thanks for the matches.

Tom