Hi Clement,

Yeah, definitely wasn't your day. From the sound of the recording Juri
really tore you up and ripped you anew one. Your match with Gouken
wasn't too bad, you held your own for quite a while, but towards the
end he just started blasting you. that's alright. Next time beat the
crap out of both of them.