To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Daytona

The multiplayer version isn't released yet, but I will continue to work on it as I find time. Thanks for the offer to help with sounds and stuff, I'll keep you in mind if I end up needing anything. I'll be releasing the Daytona expansion and Daytona 2 as free games so I'd gladly give you a free copy haha! :D