The multiplayer version isn't released yet, but I will continue to work on it
as I find time.  Thanks for the offer to help with sounds and stuff, I'll keep
you in mind if I end up needing anything.  I'll be releasing the Daytona
expansion and Daytona 2 as free games so I'd gladly give you a free copy haha!
:D