On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 09:56:15PM +0100, Pitermach wrote:
> lol couldn't resist.

[My Reply:]

        Tell him to get one of those Logitech Trackman trackball mice.
Takes a little getting used to at first, but is a fine optical trackball
with scroll wheel, takes up only your handprint on the desk, and doesn't
need to be moved all over creation to get the job done.

        Not that I use mine much, but I've had it since 98, and it's
still going.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org