From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ken the Crazy
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 2:03 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Desktop Cleanup

Okay, it's a small desk, and you always get teased about it.  Not only that,

but your friend bought you a mouse, and now there's barely enough room on
the desk for your cup of hot coffee, let alone to use that new mouse.  Worse

yet, viruses, abandoned forums, boring games  and the like clutter up your
valuable desktop space even further!One day, while trying to get around your

excessively cluttered desktop, you find a spellbook entitled "Desktop
Cleanup," which magically gets rid of everything on the desk you don't need!

After you consult your spellbook and learn the first few shapes to draw,
it's time to play!  The first few levels are very simple.  After all,
there's hardly any room to wiggle that mouse let alone draw articulate
designs.  After a while though, as all that junk gets taken away, the spells

become more elaborate.  At the end of the game, you'll know you won because,

as you hear the victory fanfare, your mouse will disappear, leaving room for

that next steaming cup of coffee.

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!