Hi Michael,

Michael wrote:

       I would describe them as a facetted, colorless, transparent
jewel, resembling glass, but with a higher degree of light refraction.

My reply:

That's great. You are definitely better at describing this stuff than I am.

Michael wrote:

I have no idea as to what kind of sound they make when dropped on a hard
surface, whether ringing, clicking, or thumping in nature, but I would
assume they clicked rather than rang.

My reply:

Ummm...Interesting question. Let's rob a bank and buy one. Then, we
can spend all day throwing a priceless juel around like a basket ball
to figure out what it sounds like. Just kidding. Lol!

Seriously  though, that's a pretty hard stone. I'd imagine it would
sound like dropping marbel or some other hard stone. Plus the surface
it hits would depend on the sound too.

Cheers!