On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 01:02:21PM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> That's great. You are definitely better at describing this stuff than I am.

[My Reply:]
        Feel free to steal it.  Especially if it helps out with any
games you're writing. <.grins.>  I love reducing words and making things
as brief as possible, unless I slip back into run-on sentence mode.  I
was just trying to word how a diamond would feel, and using as few words
as possible.  I wouldn't have a clue how to describe an uncut diamond,
or give a clue as to how many carets a diamond might be in size, but
most of the "investment diamonds" I've seen shown in movies have been
pea sized, however many carets those are.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org