On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 08:12:59AM -0000, dark wrote:
> even in games which had a very good review score I often found
> myself frustrated by guess the verb puzles like that,

[My Reply:]
        Hi Dark

        Yeah, I found myself stuck 3 moves into Heroine's Mantle, trying
to get off the stoopid pier, after trying to do everything up to and
including raping the statue and cannibalizing the dead parents on the
docks, so I eventually pitched that game...

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org