Hi Charles,

Now, that's something I've never liked on my pizza. I Detest
anchovies. However, I definitely like sossage, peparoni, olives if you
have them, and love hot peppers. I'd imagine a few dominoes on my
pizza would be, well, a bit crunchy don't you think? Of course, that
is better than having a tombstone on my pizza. Lol!