This is very true. However... some people don't get it. MOTA which Tom has taken over was originally called Montazuma's revenge and was based on a game from the 80s... it was supposed to be the kickoff for Alchemy studios along with a high-tech shooter called Max Shrapnel. Neither them ever got off the ground under Alchemy because of flaming and whatnot... supposedly people paid for Max Shrapnel and couldn't wait for the game. Everyone was flaming James and he eventually burned out, after taking heat between both games.