Hi Tomas,
interesting to get such information at all.
I am not one to bugger people for doing things faster and I can life with nearly no information about future new titles. But, Draconis have a website and at least two years worth of not even telling "hey, we are still alive" news on their site. And of course there is the matter of the Bowling game. As this list and you probably are aware, any Windows XP user is forced to use v1.1.0 of the game, because the now downloadable 1.2.0 release causes a run-time error on the moment of launch, regardless of it being registered or not. And there were reports of a Monkey Business level being missing or at least misplaced in their file structure. While the Monkey Business thing might be fixed easily, I don't know what causes the TPA file to crash, but the 1.2. update was ment for making the game usable and compatible with Windows Vista at that time. There are accounts of the game being usable on Vista and Windows 7, but on nothing older than thoose two, which is a problem worth fixing, I say. If they are taking care of it while doing a full scale change of their code base, then all is fine, but since we are talking about some rather long known problems here, a bit of info at least of my two mentioned errors on their part would be really apreciated, since several German players asked me to provide them the 1.1 release of TPA (installer, no keys of course, since that's illegal and because I haven't bought the game yet).