Hi Tom.

thanks for the info. I know that josh said something of this sort about two years ago, but we haven't heard anything sinse, which was my concern.

I'll look forward to the point that all the behind the scenes work is done and they can get back to writing more games again.

While I understand from a stability and compatibility perspective this is a worthwhile thing to do, in terms of practically playing games it does mean a bit of a wait.

Beware the grue!