just imagine if we had that table creator that adora initially planned. I'm sure there'd be many creative people that could do some decent work here, me included.. though my spacial awareness in games is really bad. :D ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] esp pinball classic

Thanks tom.

Shame they haven't developed more titles really, including more pinball packs.

i sort of got the idea pinball party pack was the first of a few, but we've not seen anymore yet.

Beware the grue!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________