Hi Dark,

Well, there is a good reason for that. I've talked to Josh off and on
about what Draconis is up to, and I'm not really at liberty to discuss
anything more than he has already told the list. However, the most I
can say is that Draconis is in the process of writing a cross-platform
game engine for Mac OS X and Windows, and they have plans to
eventually port all or at least most of their games from Visual Basic
to C++. That's a big reason why we haven't heard or seen anything new
from them. That said, I hope nobody reads this and then begins
bombarding their inboxes asking for more information as they won't get
any. Draconis has their own time table, and will release all the
upgraded games if and when they are ready. Anyway, to make a long
explaination short they haven't time to write anything new that I am
aware of, and since they have officially dropped Visual Basic 6 they
are not going to continue building Pinball Party Packs etc using that
language. Future Pinball Party Packs will probably come once Pinball
Extreme has been ported to C++. That's what I am given to understand.

Cheers!