Hi Chris,
Now you have me jealous.  I've never played in any form, though I've wanted to
for quite a while.  I don't suppose you might have any information for us on
suitable judges or the like?  I used to have a modified board, but I'm not sure
where it ended up...
I'm glad to hear from you.
Best and thanks,
Zack.