Hi,
Thanks for your advice, Chris.  I'm dealing with the end of a term at school
just now, so think that it probably isn't a good idea to begin negotiating to
divide up Europe.  In another couple weeks though, things will settle down and
I might be able to give some more serious thought to this game.  In the
meantime, I'll read play-by-plays on the Internet and stew in envy.
Best,
Zack.