Not sure if anyone else has read these, but I thought these were better than the average one...

Both of these could've been good replacements for book six, IMO.

Hary Potter and the Guild of the Night
Hary Potter and the Veal of Mystery

Both of these could've been a good seventh book...
Hary Potter and the Crystaleen Darkness
Hary Potter and the Ring of Reduction

The guild of the night and crystaleen darkness follow each other, and so does veal of mystery and ring of reduction. I loved both of these, particularly veal of mystery and ring of reduction.