To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Suggestion for SCW

suspect Tom was just referring to the game which was licensed by the film, sinse even in the us, the first book is stil called philosophers' stone.

It always amuses me that the hollywood numbskulls thought Americans wouldn't know what a philosopher was so called it sorcerer's stone instead, ---- by the same logic, sinse I'm doing a phd in philosophy, can I say I'm doing a phd in sorcery? ;D.

Beware the grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.