I don't actually mind when they make the wrong mistakes, as long as I understand. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Suggestion for SCW

Admittedly I've deviated from cannon in my fanfics. WHat I find more annoying is the ones who don't even bother to proofread. So you get then instead of than. Or people who supposedly have read the books and don't evenmanage to get names right. And I'm not talking about just misspelling them. Grinda Marchbanks. Grummund Place? Serveus Snape? And yes, I've seen all three of those.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!