anyway  its not likely we will see anything on that front any time soon.
Gma has been silent about all projects since final conflict.
At 11:29 p.m. 5/03/2011, you wrote:
Nice idea. except, I don't think the gma engine has mouse support. kind of sad.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com