Hi everyone, Based off of what I have so far, I'm deciding to go Mono, the
Open-Source .NET for all the platforms. What does this mean for Windows and PAC
Mate users? Nothing, as the software is .NET-based by default! However, Mono
has support for Linux, Mac OS X, a pre-release for Android, iOS support, and
even supports some next-gen consoles like Nintendo WII, Play Station 3, and
using the same program I could even target XBox 360 using XNA. Level Star's
Icon and APH BraillePlus may NOT be supported, however since the announcement
of "Orion SmartBook", the Android-based notetaker, and Braille Wizard should
run fine once Mono for Android is out of its pre-release phase. I use Hekkus
sound library, which is a cross-platform engine with fast sound anipulation,
but it doesn't yet support 3D but the developers are working on that. Thanks
for your votes and I'm hoping this will be an easy solution to install on Open
Operating Systems! With the release of my first project I will be sure to post
any directions for supported platforms that users can follow step-by-step to
easily get going!