From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Compiling Help Files

hmmm.
why would you want to write stupid chm files.
YOu can't extract them unless you buy a piece of software.
THere are a few compilers and such.
There is supposed to be something called microsoft help workshop that
does this, you write in word then save it as a chm but I havn't
really tothered about that.
chms are just compressed html files so it may be better for you to
write everything in htm and not bother with chm files.