Hi tom.

This is true,I've noticed it in dazy books from the rnib as well, which is insane being as dazy already has markers for chapter, section, part etc built into the format precisely for that purpose.

I think though if we are talking about future manuals from audiogame devs or for resources such as bgt, it wouldn't be a difficult thing to do. For instance, Philip could split that gigantic audio recording of the bgt manual into sections.

Beware the grue!