To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Compiling Help Files

i'm a litle surprised that it's not  mentioned in the applications notes for
the chm help files maps in hal, --- sinse those usually list handy shortcut
keys, but maybe it's such a generic windows key dolphin assumed you'd
already know by reading the windows basic section of Hal's own help, ----
which i must confess I've only ever dipped into slightly, rather than
reading through end to end.

Beware the Grue!