Hi Jim,

Glad I could helpyou out with that. I really wasn’t aware that so many
people didn’t know about the f6 command. The f6 keyboard command seams
to be a fairly common Windows hot key for switching frames and window
pains in a number of Windows applications. I know in Firefox, for
example, f6 jumps between the frames in the application the same way
it switches from tree view to edit view in chm files. It is so common
I pretty much assumed everyone knew about it. So I’m glad I could
share that with you guys. It will make accessing Microsoft help files
much easier from now on.

Smile.