Hi Thomas,

Thank You! the f6 key thing sure makes a world of difference with the chm
files.  I don't know why it never dawned on me to do that.  I mean I have used
the f6 key in the VB6 help system, but never thought to do it in other windows
helps.

Thanks!

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Computer experts are working feverishly to develop artificial intelligence.
Some of the people in my office have perfected it without the help of a
computer.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920