Hi Hayden,

Yeah, if you mean the online wrestling game I agree. It was not very
good. At least a gamelike Pile Driver is easy to learn. It is all menu
based so you pretty much push 1, 2, or 3 and then select the move you
want to try and perform. That much is cool about Pile Driver.
Although, the menus should be a little more wrestler specific as I
can't see someone likeKingkong Bundy performing a high flying drop
kick. That's more something like Koko B. Ware's style.

Cheers!