Hi Muhammed,

Easy. On Windows I use a program called Text Aloud which converts Sapi
speech into wav or mp3 format. Then, I can copy the files into my
game's speech directory and use them kind of like a synth except of
course its just wav files instead of he actual TTS Engine.

On Linux most TTS Engines come with a commandline utility which does
something similar. For instance, the Cepstral voices come with a
program called Swift. All I have to do is pass a few commandline
parameters to Swift such as voice,rate, pitch, and a text file name
and it will convert the text file to a wav file or read it outloud if
I want it to.

HTH