Hi Thomas,
The current design is fine if you plan on not having more than five levers per level. I was worried that the number levers per level would exponentially get larger.
LOL
Phil

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA 18 - levers?

Hi Phil,

However, that is not the case. There is not 10 levers on any level,
and the current system is fairly basic. Obviously, if there were 10
levers and x number of doors I might want to properly label them in
some way. However, since the puzzles aren't that complex I wouldn't
worry about it. What you suspect or assume is just wrong from the way
the game is designed. You are over complicating the situation
believing that on higher levels there will be more levers too. There
are only five levers for each level.

HTH