Hi Dark,
I suspect that there will be many levers to open many doors on higher levels. He could have a lever room with ten levers and doors at both ends and doors to stairs in the middle of the room. Without some different in description it would be like playing concentration with all the hidden puzzles marked door and lock.
Phil

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA 18 - levers?

Hi Phil.

Sometimes things are colour coded or demarkated in similar ways, sometimes otherwise, it all depends upon situation and general overall difficulty of the game.

I personally think until Tom's switch puzles get far more complex and there are many more statues in range of one lever, or a number of different levers and statues which need activating scimultaniously to get through, things are better with the current more general setup.

Just personal thoughts there.

Beware the grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.