Hi Shaun,

Ah, I see. That's why you should always proofread what you write before sending.

As for voices we will see. I'm not intending this thing to be a top
quality production. Basically, a simple open source cross-platform
Blackjack game people can learn from and play on ops other than just
Windows. In a sense it is also a practice game for me too as I'm
starting to create ccross-platform code etc and I need to start small
and simple and work my way up to something MOTA quality and find out
what works and does not work for cross-platform development.