Hi Mich,

Ah, well, I didn't know you haven't played the Windows 7 card games,
but now I know. Smile.

In either case I know what you mean about sounds. Of course, my
biggest complaint with the RS Games is you have to be online when
playing. Its great they have an accessible Linux client, but if you
are traveling somewhere and have your laptop with you its kind of hard
to get online and play. That's also part of my motivation of writing a
simple text only game with no spectacular features like network play
as I have no need for it. I just need a game I can load and play
wherever and whenever without an internet connection and is compatible
with Linux which is the default OS on my laptop.

Cheers!