Hi,

Yeah, maybe. I know as for myselfI've become so disenchanted with the
whole self-voicing thing using wav files. For one thing it is not very
flexable, and if you want to change something as simple as the
player's name you have to create a new wav file for it. That's not
exactly helpful if you want to create any kind of game where it allows
you to create your own character, wrestler, whatever. Second, it takes
a lot of time to create wav files. It took me something like a week to
record all the wav files for MOTA. Third, it adds several megs of
extra space to speak each and every thing needed by the game. Finally,
unless you write your code in such a way that it allows input through
while speaking using wav files it slows down game play. Its not
exactly the best option in my book.