Hi Dark,

Well, keep in mind here when I say you can add wrestlers at the moment
my plans only allow you to add one custom wrestler. Its not like
Piledriver where you can add 50 or 100 new wrestlers to the game. So
in that light is it really that necessary to rename one file
Custom_Wrestler.ogg to something else like The_Rock.ogg?

And before anyone asks or flames me for only allowing one new wrestler
to the game at the moment its because of technical reasons. I was
thinking about writing this game from a single wrestlers point of
view. Basically, you select a wrestler, and you will be him or her
until you decide to start over.  This will make it easier to write,
maintain, and debug.

My key concern with having an unlimited number of custom wrestlers is
it will be harder to debug, it will ad lots of extra work to create,
and of course they'll all have to use some bog standard A.I. since
they are an unknown talent as far as I'm concerned. I won't know what
moves, specials, etc you have in mind which leads to another issue.
That is if we want a completely custom wrestler than that means we
have to add the ability to have custom moves/specials not necessarily
included in the game. Plus as I've mentioned before I'm not happy with
just a handful of different generic bots. I want character specific
wrestling A.I. or it isn't worth writing or playing. That's the purest
in me talking again.

Cheers!