Hi tom.

well if technically a single wrestler is easier that makes sense, and I admit I'd like the idea of the career mode being from the perspective of a wrstler I create.

However, there might be a compromise. For instance, instead of letting the user create custom moves for their wrestler, let them choose only from the number of moves already in game (if your creating so many wrestlers, this should give lots of choice).

ditto for Ai if the ai is based on basic probabilities and stats, --- either that or as I said one must fall did, create a number of ai styles someone could choose for a custom wrestler, for instance if I remember my wwf correctly, sergeant slaughter most often fought very aggressively and with use of submission holds like the cammel clutch, where as someone like texus tornado relied more on fast movement and agility, with lots of ground based attack maneuvers like the irish whip and his own tornado move.

If a player wanted a custom wrestler who fought like sergeant slaughter, they could select ai type aggressive submission, where as if they wanted a fast wrestler like texus tornado they could select the ground based agile style.

if this goes beyond technical considderations or what you'd like in the game, fair enough, though i'm stil glad you'll be letting us create at least our own main character as the case goes either way.

Beware the grue!