Hi Thomas,

Yes, it is not easy being a Cleveland sports fan.  The Browns have never even made it to
the Super Bowl, the Indians have been to the World Series twice in my life and lost both
times, and don't even get me started on the Cavs and L. James. <grin>  It's probably
a good thing that no NASCAR drivers are from Cleveland. <grin>  Of course the WWE
champion is from Cleveland.

But yeah, that bites.  I think that it was last year that one NFL football team
was the best all year and then lost in the first game of the playoffs.

BFN

    Jim

Things could only be worse in Cleveland.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA