Hi Jason,

No, sorry, but the team names are hard coded into my game.  So there is no text
file or anything like that that you can change to change the names of the teams
in the game.  I could do that if I ever do release a new version of the game.
However you would not believe how much more tech support work that makes for a
developer with that kind of option and people incorrectly edit those text files
that the game needs to run.

BFN

    Jim

"Errors have been made. Others will be blamed"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA