Hi Jim,

I've had a couple of perfect seasons. However, like you I win more
than I lose, but most of the time I lose at least one or two games per
season. Now, if the real Cleveland Browns played as well as the
virtual Browns do we'd be in the Super Bowl  just about every year for
the AFC championship.

I remember this one season I played every game in the 16 game season
perfectly. I get to the play offs and get eliminated from the AFC
championship. Now, doesn't that bite?