HI Florian,

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the Adrift Runner itself to
automatically speak new text without writing some scripts for this
specific task. However, there is an alternative runner I use with
Adrift games, called scare, that works very well with screen readers.
Basically Scare is a Dos program that runs in the Windows command
prompt, and Jaws 11, NVDA, and Window-Eyes 7.5 seem to read everything
as soon as it is printed to the screen.  If you are playing Adrift
games without a lot of graphics, sound, etc Scare might be a good
alternative for you.

Cheers!