I wonder, is there something like Adrift for Mac?  I want to create games and
yes, even though Inform seems easy, it still feels like programming to me and
there's rules to follow that I just can't remember at the moment.
I think doing complex things like random events is easier in Adrift than Inform.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112