Hi Orin,

Well, as for an accessible Adrift interpretor for Mac there is scare.
It seems to be universally accessible on all the major platforms it is
compiled for.

However, the Adrift Generator is a Windows only product. I've been
trying to find a non-Windows clone of the Adrift Generator, but
haven't found one. Only a few clones of the runner such as Rogue and
Scare.

That said, a person can manually write taf files by hand since most of
it is just html type tags and a few Adrift commands. Although, I'm
pretty sure that's not the answer you were looking for.

Cheers!