Hey,

Sorry if this ends up wrong in the thread sorting ...I'm reading the
group using digests so i can't directly reply to messages.
ANyway,
Thanks for that suggestion. I did use this program in the past once,
but i saw that it sometimes ' scrolled too fast'  . Meaning, in my use
of the program it sometimes happened i missed a big chunk of text if
the output was longer than a certain number of lines. I don't know if
that has to do with scare or with the command prompt itself, and if
you have suggestions on how to fix it, kindly let me know.
You mentioned having to write jaws scripts to make this behavior
normal in adrift ...how would one go about that? I've looked at jaws
scripting briefly in the past but I'm curious. How'd one do it in this
situation/

Florian