Hi Charles,

Right you are. Z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'zap indeed. Lol!

Your extended zap reminds me a lot of back in junior high and high
school a friend and I use to write short stories on our BrailleN'
Speaks. Since we couldn't get authentic sounds for our audio books we
made them up by stringing long character strings together to get a
laser/phaser type sound, or a bunch of ats together to make a
machinegun sound like this. At at at at at at at at. It was quite fun.

Cheers!