I never g got the hang on that anyway.
Never was able to play it right and never was that interested in that anyway.
At 07:16 p.m. 27/04/2011, you wrote:
Hi Dark,

Yeah, I certainly could write a Dominoes game if I were so inclined.
However, the issue isn't weather game x is easy or difficult to
program I think what you are talking about is the issue of how one
company's or person's product gains dominence in a certain market for
seemingly no reason. Unfortunately, I think it all comes down to who
you know as they say.

For instance, Freedom Scientific's products, especially Jaws, is way
over priced when you consider the fact that Window-Eyes and Hal cost
less to own. Jaws charges you extra money to run it on say Windows
Server, but Window-Eyes does not. Yet despite the fact Window-Eyes has
equal quality of Jaws our state agencies still by and actively promote
Jaws like its the next best thing to sliced bread. Why?

Alot of the reasons just come down to personal bias I think. In the
RNIB apparently the people who own and run it have a dim/narrow view
of blindness. related issues. They are seen as experts in their field,
as knowing what they are doing, even though they have the same old
stereotypical view that blind people are 70 years old, need big
buttons, braille crossword puzzles, and sit in their rocking chairs
and nit all day. That is just personal bias and ignorance of anyone
who doesn't fit that mold. Unfortunately, as long as the state and
other people come to places like the RNIB  for advice they'll continue
to give bad advice and the general public weather it is your
government, employer, retired grandma, etc will accept it as the truth
because they don't know any better themselves. So they will buy Jaws,
Azabat games, or whatever else RNIB etc says is good for the blind no
matter how far from true it may be. So Azabat and Freedom Scientific
are allowed to continue charging their prices without a complaint from
their customers.

Cheers!